Alerts and Errors: Baby monitor beeping
If your baby monitor beeps or sounds an alarm, it may be related to specific alerts, power supply issues, or a loss of video feed.
To troubleshoot a beeping monitor:
- Ensure the power switch on the baby monitor is set to ON.
- Ensure the power supply connections on the baby monitor camera and at the power outlet are secure.
- Check if the electrical outlet is working by plugging in a different device.
- Check if temperature alerts are set to sound when the room temperature is too hot or too cold. To turn off temperature alerts, select alarm OFF.
LIMITATION: Your specific model may not have certain features such as temperature alerts.
- Ensure the monitor is detecting the camera. Baby monitor models sound an alarm when there is a loss of connection with the camera.
- Ensure the camera is within range of the monitor. Lift the antenna on the monitor for optimal reception, and move the camera temporarily closer to pair the camera with the baby monitor.
- Check to see if the Page button on the side of the camera was accidentally pressed. Pressing the Page button for 30 seconds causes the monitor to beep. To turn off the beeping, press any button on the monitor.