Accounts: Allowing multiple user access to FLIR FX camera
Multiple accounts can be configured to access a FLIR Cloud enabled FLIR FX camera. There is a limit of three concurrent FLIR Cloud connections. You can create an Owner account and use it to set up multiple Guest accounts.
- This is the default account created upon first setup of a FLIR FX camera.
- This is the only account that can provide permissions and access for guest account(s).
- Click here for more information on owner accounts.
- These can be added by the owner account after initial camera setup.
- With owner account permission, guest accounts can access FLIR Cloud enabled cameras that are already registered to an owner account.
- Users with guest accounts will have access to the camera live view and intercom features.
- Click here for more information on guest accounts.