FLIR Visible: Changing or deleting your DDNS address
An account with FLIR Systems enables you to register a free Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS) and manage your FLIR Systems products. Click here for instructions on how to register for your free DDNS.
To change your DDNS:
In your web browser, enter ddns.myddns-flir.com to access the log in page.
Enter your Username and Password to log in to your account.
Click Edit Subdomain.
Enter a new Subdomain name, and then click Update.
IMPORTANT: You will have to record the device information and enter the updated DDNS information into your DVR / NVR.
To access and record your device information:
- While logged in to our account in your web browser, click Systems.
- Click the Action icon () to display your device information.
- Record your Domain Name, User ID, and Password.
- Update your DDNS information on your DVR / NVR.
The following instructions require you to access your system using your DVR / NVR and a monitor.
To enter your updated DDNS information:
- In your DVR / NVR, right-click on the Live View to access the Quick Menu.
- Click Main Menu, and then click the Setting icon ().
- Click Network > DDNS.
- Ensure the Enable checkbox is selected.
- Enter your updated DDNS under Domain Name.
Click Apply to save the settings, and then click OK to exit.
You can delete your DDNS entirely in the account.
To delete your DDNS:
Click Delete on the right-side of the systems page.
- Check the checkbox under DVR and click Delete.