L-View Client Software: Navigating the software on PC
When viewing or configuring the LNC Series camera on a PC, the L-View Client software is used to view playback and configure camera settings. Product downloads and documentation
L-View Client software Navigation:
- Display: Shows a live video feed for the camera(s) being used.
- Click to select a camera and scroll up / down to zoom in / out. When zoomed in, click and drag the camera image to pan locations.
- Double-click to open the image in full-screen. Double-click again to exit full-screen.
- Right-click to open the display sub-menu.
- Image / Recording Controls:
- Video settings icon (): Opens the video settings options.
- Record list icon (): Displays a list of recordings that have been saved to an SD card.
- Snapshot tool icon (): Opens the Snapshot tool. The Snapshot tool allows for taking pictures of live video or playback that is being watched.
- Manual record icon (): This allows for starting or stopping manual recording for a selected channel.
Time and Date: Displays the current time and date of the computer. The time and date of the camera may differ.
Hard Drive Indicator: Displays the amount of available space on the computer hard disk drive that is available for recording.
Minimize / Restore: Minimizes the L-View Client software to the toolbar.
Maximize / Revert Window: Maximizes the L-View Client software window to the size of the screen being used, or allows for reverting from maximum size to original size.
Exit: Closes the L-View Client software.
Camera List: Displays a list of all saved cameras. Available cameras will be displayed in blue and unavailable cameras will be displayed in red.
TIP: If cameras are displaying in red, check the network connection.
Auto Search: Shows all cameras available on the Local Area Network (LAN).
- To view a camera double-click a camera name or click and drag the camera to the Display Area.
- To save the camera click and drag the camera to the Camera List.
- To change camera settings in a web browser right-click the camera then click Web-Configure.
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom (PTZ) Controls: Controls for PTZ Cameras (not included).
- Volume Controls:
2-Way-Audio icon (): Activates 2-way-audio functions.
Mute icon (): Mutes and un-mutes audio from the camera.
CAUTION: Activating 2-way-audio will mute the camera.
The bottom slider adjusts camera volume.
- L-View Controls:
- L-View Settings icon (): Open the L-View Settings
- L-Play icon (): Opens the L-Play software. The L-Play software allows for the playback of saved files from your computer's hard disk drive.
- Schedule icon (): Opens the scheduling settings. This configures the recording schedules.
- Language selector icon (): Allows for configuring the L-View Client software interface language.
- All camera action icon (): Allows you to perform an action on all cameras.
- Split screen selectors (): Allow you to change the Live View display configuration.
- Full screen icon (): Allows you to display a selected camera in full screen. To exit full screen view press ESC.