FLIR FX Camera: Camera displaying two orange lights
Two orange lights (), on the back of the FLIR FX camera may mean that the camera cannot properly read the microSD card (included). Try removing and reinstalling the microSD card to resolve this issue.
To reinstall the microSD card (included):
- Power off the camera, and then close the FLIR FX app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Remove the microSD card from the FLIR FX camera.
- Restore the camera to default settings.
- Press and hold the REC button and the WiFi button () on the camera at the same time. Release when you hear three beeps.
- Launch the FLIR FX app on your smartphone or tablet. Connect and configure the camera settings to your preferences.
- Re-insert the microSD card.
- Tap Settings > Format SD Card.
If there are still two orange lights visible on the back of the FLIR FX camera, contact Technical Support for further assistance.