FLIR Cloud: Choosing a FLIR Cloud plan
There is no limit to the number of cameras you can have on your account. Each FLIR FX camera requires its own FLIR Cloud plan. You can choose the service level for each individual camera by subscribing to different FLIR Cloud plans.
There are two different FLIR Cloud plans available: FLIR Cloud Basic, and FLIR Cloud Premium. The FLIR Cloud Basic plan is free and is included with all FLIR FX cameras.
FLIR Cloud Basic
- Cloud History: Recording and video history up to 2 days.
- Cloud Storage: Stores 10 GB of video recordings up to 2 days.
- RapidRecap: Create a total of three RapidRecaps per month; 8 hour RapidRecap videos from within the past 2 days.
FLIR Cloud Premium
- Cloud History: Recording and video history up to 30 days.
- Cloud Storage: Stores all video recordings up to 30 days.
- RapidRecap: Create unlimited RapidRecaps; 12 hour RapidRecap videos from within the past 7 days.
Details on FLIR Cloud plan features, pricing, and discounts