Recording: FLIR FX REC light
The FLIR FX camera status is indicated by the REC light LED on the top of camera.
- Manual recording.
- While on the Indoor Stand or in Action mode, the REC light flashes red to indicate a manual recording is in progress.
Flashing Orange or alternating Red and Orange:
- Dashcam recording.
- While on the Dash mount, the REC blinks orange to indicate automatic loop recording.
- If the REC alternates between orange and red, this indicates an emergency recording is in progress.
Alternating Green, Orange, and Red:
- Firmware updates in progress.
- The process requires 1-10 minutes and should not be interrupted.
Flashes Green, followed by double solid amber Cloud and Direct mode LED:
- The camera encountered a write failure to the microSD card.
- Click here to troubleshoot a microSD write failure.