ECO Series: Modifying recording settings
You can enable or disable recording and configure recording settings in the ECO Series DVR.
To modify recording settings:
- Right-click on the Live View to access the Quick Menu.
- Click the Main Menu icon ().
- Click Record.
- Click the REC Para tab.
- Configure the settings according to your preferences.
- Click Apply to save your settings.
Navigating the ECO Series DVR REC Para window:
- CH: Select the channel you want to configure.
- Record: Select to enable or disable recording.
- PreRecord: Select to enable or disable prerecording.
- Copy: You can copy the same configuration to another channel or all channels. Select the channel you want to copy from and the channel you want to copy to, and then click Copy.