L-View Client Software: Manually recording to a Hard Disk Drive on PC / Mac
Using the L-View Client software, you can record video files directly to your local hard disk drive (HDD) and view them using your PC. If you have recorded to a microSD card (not included), click here for more information on viewing the recorded video.
- Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the L-View Client software for PC. Click here for more information on locating software downloads.
- Ensure that you have added your LNC camera to the L-View Client software. Click here for details on how to add your LNC camera on a PC.
To manually record to your PC HDD:
- Launch L-View Client software on your PC.
- In Live View, click the Manual Record icon () above the camera to start recording. The recording icon turns red to indicate it is recording to your HDD.
- Click the red Manual Record icon () to stop recording.
To manually record to your Mac HDD:
- Launch L-View Client software on your Mac.
- Click the Recording icon () to start recording. The recording icon turns green to indicate it is recording to your HDD.
- Click the Recording icon () again to stop recording.
Click here for instructions on how to locate and play back your recorded video files.