The Lorex Smart Home Security Center (LSHSC) features an intuitive touchscreen.
There are a few easy gestures you can use to navigate the LSHSC.
Note: Some gestures are not available in setup and motion detection settings screens.
- You can navigate to the previous screen by swiping right from the left side of the display.
- Likewise, you can swipe from the bottom of the screen to return home.
- You can also swipe down from the top to access the drop-down menu.
- You can tap and drag to adjust volume and brightness.
- Tap and hold the SOS button for 5 seconds to activate the sirens and warning lights on all compatible connected cameras.
- Swipe up to exist.
During live view, double-tap to go into full screen or tap the icon instead.
- You can also pinch to zoom.
- Double-tap to exit fullscreen.
- During playback pinch and zoom on the timeline to view more events or make more precise selections.
- Tap and drag to view different events.
- From the devices menu, tap and hold the device cards to rearrange the order they appear on the home screen.
- You can also choose to hide the icons on the side by swiping left from anywhere on the screen.
You can bring the icons back by swiping in the opposite direction.