FLIR Cloud App: Adding your DVR / NVR using IP address
You can manually add your DVR / NVR to the FLIR Cloud app using the IP address.
The following instructions require you to access your system using the FLIR Cloud app on your smartphone or tablet.
TIP: Click here for details on using the device ID to manually connect your DVR / NVR.
- Install the FLIR Cloud app, available for Android on the Google Play Store or iOS (Apple) on the App Store.
- Ensure you have the IP address of your DVR / NVR. Click here for details on how to access system information on the LHV / LNR Series.
To manually add a device using an IP Address:
- Launch the FLIR Cloud app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap the Menu icon (), then tap Device Manager.
- Tap the Plus icon () to add the DVR / NVR.
- From the Add Device screen, tap DVR/NVR/IP Camera.
- Ensure the Register Mode is set to IP/Domain.
Enter the following login information:
- Name: Enter the Device Name of your choice to identify the DVR / NVR.
- Address: Enter the IP address of the DVR / NVR.
- Client Port: Enter the Client Port value (default: 35000).
- Username: Enter the DVR / NVR Username. Refer to your user manual for your default Username. Click here for downloads and documentation for your product.
- Password: Enter the DVR / NVR Password. Refer to your user manual for your default Password.
- Tap Connect to add the DVR / NVR. The connection may take a few minutes.