There are two passwords associated with access to your FLIR FX camera(s):
- Your FLIR account password
- A password specific to each camera
If you are having difficulty accessing your camera, your FLIR FX app, or logging in to the FLIR Secure website, you may be entering an incorrect password.
When to use your FLIR account email and password:
You will be prompted to enter your FLIR account email and password when logging in to the FLIR FX app or the FLIR Secure website (www.flirsecure.com).
- If you are being asked for your email address along with a password, use the email and password associated with your account.
- If you are having issues logging in, confirm your email address by checking the FLIR FX app on a smartphone / tablet, or your welcome email.
- If you are still logged in to your FLIR FX app on a smartphone / tablet, tap the Info icon (). Your account email will be listed at the bottom of the page as Active user.
If you have confirmed the email address and are still unable to sign in, you can click here to reset your account password online, or tap Forgot your password in the top-right of the FLIR FX app sign in screen.
When to use your camera password:
You will be prompted for a camera specific password after selecting one of your cameras in the FLIR FX app or through the FLIR Secure website. You can retrieve the camera password if your camera is still logged in and online on another smartphone / tablet, or your smartphone / tablet is directly connected to the camera.
To retrieve the camera password:
- launch the FLIR FX app.
- Tap the camera to open the Live View.
- Tap the Settings icon (). The Camera Settings screen will open.
The password will be visible in the Camera Settings screen. Be sure to note your password in a safe place for future reference. If you are unable to retrieve the camera password using the steps above, you can reset the camera's password.
Click here for more information on resetting a camera's password.