Your LHA / LNK Series DVR / NVR system supports two account types:
- ADMIN / System Administrator
- The system administrator has full control of the system, and can change both administrator and user passwords and enable / disable password protection.
- USER / Normal User
- Normal users only have access to live viewing, search, playback, and other functions. You may set up multiple user accounts with varying levels of access to the system.
- Ensure you are logged in as the ADMIN / System Administrator.
- The following instructions require you to access your system using your DVR / NVR and a monitor.
To change the password for the administrator or user accounts:
In the taskbar, click the Main Menu icon (), and then click System > Users.
In the Users tab, click the account you want to change the password for.
Modify the User Name and Password as required.
If modifying the password, reenter the password to confirm.