Active deterrence features deter suspicious activities from occurring by flashing a warning light and/or sounding a siren from compatible cameras. You can manually control these features using the Lorex Cirrus app.
NOTE: See your recorder’s documentation for more information about enabling and automating deterrence features. For a full list of compatible recorders, visit lorex.com/compatibility.
- Connect the camera to a compatible recorder.
- Ensure the compatible recorder is set up remotely via the Lorex Cirrus app. See your recorder’s documentation for more information.
To activate deterrence manually through the Lorex Circus app:
- From live view, double-tap the deterrence camera to open the channel in full screen.
- Tap the deterrence icons on the camera display to switch on/off the following deterrence features:
- Tap the icon to switch on / off the camera warning light.
- Tap the icon to switch on / off the camera siren.
NOTE: The camera warning light / siren will automatically switch off after 10 seconds.