You can view live video from your HD WiFi camera or DVR / NVR system through a computer using the FLIR Secure web portal. The FLIR Secure web portal will time out every 10 minutes and will require a refresh. This time out is in effect for security reasons, should you accidentally leave the web browser open, and helps to conserve mobile data when the site is used over a smartphone or tablet not connected to WiFi.
Go to www.flirsecure.com to access the FLIR Secure web portal and create a My FLIR account.
REMINDER: If you purchased your HD WiFi camera through the webstore, a My FLIR account was already created for you using the information you provided during your purchase.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
To view live video from your HD WiFi camera or DVR / NVR system using the FLIR Secure web portal:
Go to www.flirsecure.com.
Click SIGN IN.
Log in to your My FLIR account.
REMINDER: If you have not created an account, click Create an Account, enter the requested information, and click Create an Account.
From the FLIR Secure web portal Home Page, click Live Viewing.
HD WiFi cameras and DVR / NVR syststems associated with your My FLIR account are displayed on the left-hand side of Live viewing page.
Click and drag your device to place it on the Live view layout. You can also click your device name to view it.
Enter your HD WiFi camera or DVR / NVR system password when prompted.
REMINDER: Refer to your user manual for your default HD WiFi camera or DVR / NVR system password. Click here to browse for downloads and documentation for your product.
You can now view live video from you HD WiFi camera or DVR / NVR system in the FLIR Secure web portal.
The FLIR Secure web portal interface:
- Log out of your MY FLIR account.
- Click to view your account details.
- Click to stop your camera's live view.
- Live view
- Device name
- Click to view / hide all the devices associated with your FLIR Cloud account.
- Devices associated with your FLIR Cloud account.
- Click to open the settings menu.
- Click to disable live video, video recording, and push notifications. Click again to enable the disconnected camera.
- Click to start / stop manual recording.
- Click to Zoom in/out while your device is in live view.
- Time Scale
- Day Filter
- History tab
- Click to open full-screen mode.
- Click to select split-screen layout.