The administrator account is the only account that has full control of all system functions. You can enable or disable access to certain menus and functions of each user account.
- Ensure you are logged in as the ADMIN / System Administrator.
- Ensure you have created at least one user account. Click here for instructions on how to add a user account.
To modify user permissions:
In the taskbar, click the Main Menu icon (), and then click System > Users.
Click on an enabled user account that you would like to modify.
Modify the user permissions to your preference:
- Check the checkboxes next to any system menus or capabilities you would like the user to access.
- Click All to check all boxes.
- Click Clear to uncheck all the boxes.
Click Save to save your settings.