W462AQC : 2K Pan-Tilt Indoor Wi-Fi Security Camera - Getting Started
This article provides detailed instructions to setup your 2K Pan-Tilt Indoor Wi-Fi Security Camera (W462AQC) with the Lorex App.
To setup your camera
Note: Ensure you update to the latest app and camera firmware version.
Attach the provided power adapter to the camera. The device is ready for setup as soon as the status indicator is flashing green and chimes.
Note: Ensure your camera is plugged in and powered ON throughout the setup.
Optional: Attach the weatherproof extension cable to the camera.
Open the Lorex App.
Create an account or login with your credentials.
Connecting with the Lorex App
Follow these steps to connect your HD Wi-Fi camera with the Lorex App.
To connect your camera with the Lorex App
- Launch the Lorex App.
2. In the Devices Screen, tap icon to add a new device.
- Scan the device QR code on your Lorex Wi-Fi camera using your mobile device.
Note: If your mobile device cannot scan the QR code, tap Manually Enter Device ID. Ensure you hear the camera startup chime and the camera LED is flashing green.
- Select how you would like to connect your device to the network, then tap Next.
- Wireless: Connecting to a wireless network gives you the flexibility to place your device anywhere within range.
- Wired: Connecting via ethernet cable will result in maximum speed and remote viewing connectivity.
- Allow Lorex App to establish a wireless/wired connection directly to your camera.
- Create a secure password for your Lorex HD Wi-Fi camera.
6. Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks and enter the Wi-Fi password. 7. Wait until the camera chimes and the LED turns solid green, then tap Next. 8. Create a name for your Lorex device by selecting from a list of pre-defined names OR enter a custom name in the text box.
9. Click Complete.
Your Lorex HD Wi-Fi camera is now successfully connected with the Lorex App application!