Lorex App: Events
Events are automatically saved in the Lorex app in the Events page when a Smart Motion Detection event is detected.
How many days of events can I access?
You can access up to 3 days of device events from the Events page.
To view all recordings stored on your device, navigate to your device's Timeline.
- Launch the Lorex app.
- Tap the Events tab.
- Tap on your device's events.
- Tap View all recordings.
- Scroll through the timeline to view all recordings.
For more detailed instructions on viewing all motion detection recordings, see Lorex app - How to view all motion detection recordings.
Why can't I see thumbnails for my events or notifications?
If you are unable to see thumbnails for events or notifications, you may have exceeded the daily limit. The Lorex app allows you to process 120 events per device each day. Once this device surpasses 120 events per day, you will still be able to see events, but you will no longer receive thumbnails for the remainder of the day.
*The number of thumbnails processed per day is subject to change at Lorex's discretion
How do I enable event thumbnails?
- Launch the Lorex app and tap above the camera's thumbnail.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap to enable Alert and Event Thumbnails.
Can I apply filters on the Events page?
Yes, you can filter events by time of day or event type.
To filter events:
- Tap the Events tab and then select a device.
- Tap .
How can I save an event?
- Go to the Events page, select a device, and then select an event.
- Tap the where you would like your recording to start and tap again when you'd like the recording to end.
Where is the manually recorded event stored?
- Tap the Settings tab.
- Tap Manual Recording & Snapshots.
For more instructions on Manual Recording & Snapshots, see Manual Recording & Snapshots.
What happens when my camera's memory is full?
Your camera will overwrite the SD card with new events.