You can choose to manually configure and set the date and time on your LHB Series DVR. The following instructions require you to access your system using your DVR and a monitor.
- Ensure that you have disabled Network Time Protocol (NTP) before manually configuring the date and time. Click here for information on NTP.
To manually configure the date and time:
In the taskbar, click the Main Menu icon (), and then click System > General > General.
Configure the following date and time settings:
- In the Date field, select the correct date from the calendar.
- In the Time drop-down, select the correct time. Select AM or PM if using 12-hour time format.
- In the Date Format drop-down, select a date format for date stamps on recordings.
- In the Time Format drop-down, select a time format for time stamps on recordings.
Click Save to save the date and time settings.